2017 #1 Brain Power Smoothie Recipe
THE 2017 SUPER PUNCH Brain Power Smoothie Recipe
1 cup of coconut water
2 teaspoons of unsalted peanut butter
1 teaspoons of Raw Cacao
2 poached or raw egg whites
Brain Nutrients Benefits:
Coconut boosts brain function and protect can you from Alzheimer’s disease.
Peanut butter has a good source of vitamins like vitamin E, niacin and B vitamin that the brain needs to function properly. The minerals magnesium and phosphorous helps generate electrical signals for the nerve cells and brain to communicate.
Raw cacao antioxidants help balances your brain chemistry. It supercharge your brain by boosting the blood flow and circulation of the brain.
Egg whites: Although the yolk of an egg has the greater amount of choline, egg whites also carry a small punch.
Choline can help improve cognitive skills and keep your cell membranes healthy.
Place all prepared ingredients in your blender and blend until smooth to your liking. If you want the best results from this, try drinking it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach followed by your daily vitamin supplements and a half of cup of room temperature water to wash everything down.
Notes: If this blender meal will be given to a person with a feeding tube, we recommend that you strain the meal after blending to ensure you want have any issues with tube feeding.
In today’s world, people have neglected the traditional eating behaviors. Centuries ago, people used to eat natural foods; free from excess salts, fats, and chemical additives.
Currently, GMOs, salts, fats with cholesterol and chemically made additives are the order of the day. It has led to various health issues in our lives.
The health conditions are such as obesity, diabetes, etc.
For this reason, organic foods will remain to be the healthiest choice.
Below is the illustration of the benefits of these 5 organic foods i.e, Pure Coconut Water, Unsalted Peanut Butter, Dates, Egg Whites and Raw Cacao.
1. Pure coconut oil, water is an alternative thirst quencher and prefect for blenderize recipes. It is, in fact, tastier than water itself. Moreover, it carries with it multiple benefits that make it a preferable drink.
Coconut oil/water helps in:
a) Weight loss- Pure coconut has a very low percentage of fats in it.It makes it a good drink when working out.It additionally suppresses your appetite, therefore making you feel full and reducing your food cravings.It is due to its rich nature.
b)Blood pressure- A disproportionate level of electrolytes may rise to high blood pressure. Therefore, because pure coconut water comprises of a sufficient supply of each, it can be utilized as a balancing mechanism.At times, it is prescribed that pure coconut water is drunk at in the morning to foster the equilibrium of these electrolytes.
2. Unsalted peanut butter is the final product, we get from the processing of peanuts with no addition of salt.It has numerous benefits part of which are:
a)Help in weight loss.-Unsalted Peanut butter is a known ingredient of losing weight.Unsalted peanut butter contains few calories that make it a healthy food to add to snack etc. However, it makes weight loss possible if taken in the right amounts, i.e., 180 to 210 calories per serving.
b)Nutrition for the body-A serving of unsalted peanut butter has 3 mg of the potent antioxidant vitamin E, 49 mg of bone-strengthening magnesium, 208 mg of muscle-building potassium, & 0.17 mg of immune boosting vitamin B6. Various studies show that consuming unsalted peanut butter can lessen your risk of diabetes, heart disease, and other chronic medical conditions.
3. Dates are a great source of various vitamins & minerals. It’s a reliable source of energy, sugars & fiber. Consuming dates obtain primary minerals such as calcium, phosphorus iron, potassium, sodium, zinc, and magnesium. It also carries vitamins such as thiamin, folate, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin A & vitamin K.
Presence of this minerals and vitamins in dates makes it have the following benefits:
a)Relieving constipation, supporting regular bowel movements.
b)Reducing the chances of Impotence.
c)Promoting respiratory and digestive health.
d)Promoting heart health, reducing heart disease risk.
4. Raw Cacao-Raw Cacao (ka·cow) is the unprocessed form of chocolate. These untreated grains referred to as cacao beans can be regarded a super-food that offers a wealth of antioxidants and vital vitamins and minerals.Due to these contents, its benefits are as follows:
a)Neutralize free radicals-High levels of antioxidants shield the body from a buildup of loose radicals from sun susceptibility, cigarette smoking, pollution,etc., which may destroy healthy body tissues resulting in rising of cancer and cardiovascular disease.
b)Lower blood pressure and enhance circulation-Flavanols, theobromine, and other ingredients found in cacao may drop blood pressure & improve circulation by advancing dilation and vitality of blood vessels.
5. Egg Whites is a wonderful muscle building protein. Egg white contains a pretty impressive amount of 3.6 g of protein. There is about 7% of the recommended daily intake for someone who is about 130-pounds. You also will be getting all your amino acids that the body cannot make on its own.
a) If you are looking to improve your brain and nerve function, the choline in egg whites would do just that.
b) And the zeaxanthin and lutein can improve your eye health.https://blenderizedmeals.com/brain-power-smoothie-recipe/https://blenderizedmeals.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Brain-Power-Smoothie-Recipe.jpghttps://blenderizedmeals.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Brain-Power-Smoothie-Recipe-150x150.jpgBrain FoodBrain Power Smoothie RecipeTHE 2017 SUPER PUNCH Brain Power Smoothie Recipe Ingredients 1 cup of coconut water 2 teaspoons of unsalted peanut butter 1 teaspoons of Raw Cacao 2 poached or raw egg whites 5 dates Brain Nutrients Benefits: Coconut boosts brain function and protect can you from Alzheimer's disease. Peanut butter has a good source of vitamins like vitamin E, niacin...Your Blended Meals email@example.comAdministratorBlenderized Meals