2017 Juicing for Bladder Health
Easy Juicing for Bladder Health in 2017
We believe that there are tons of benefits when it comes to the use of natural fruits and plants to minimize the effects of urinary tract infections (UTI), but do these “magic ingredients” actually work?
Well, we do know from personal experiences that many fruits are indeed highly beneficial and can even drastically cut down on the number of reoccurring infections a person of this ailment might have.
Today we’re going to talk about the advantages of consuming pure cranberry juice, pomegranate, and Aloe Vera in regards to health benefits of those suffering from UTI.
Healthy Juicing Options for Bladder Health
1. Pure cranberry juice: There is some evidence (not only personal) that can back up the claim that cranberries can protect against urinary tract infections, especially women who are prone to this disease.
Researchers believe that this fruit contains substances that prevent the bacteria responsible for causing the infection from sticking to the walls of one’s urinary tract.
Some studies even show that cranberries can create a smooth coating on the wall surface, quite similar to that of Teflon the material used to coat non-stick cooking utensils. As a result, bacteria such as E. coli do not get a good grip like it would otherwise.
A lot of people prefer cranberry pills over drinking pure cranberry juice because of the bitter, tarty taste. However, if you are interested in a more natural way of doing this, then the juice would be your best option in our opinion.
How much cranberry juice for UTI?
You should only drink pure cranberry juice, which can be a bit expensive, but well worth the money. If you drink it pure without diluting it with water, 3 1/2 cups – 3 times a day is sufficient.
2. Aloe Vera: The aloe vera gel that is found in the center of each leaf and below its skin has a broad range of medicinal uses. It has been traditionally used to treat burns, skin infections, and even constipation. One of our favorites is on a diaper rash!
One study conducted even suggests that this substance can help fight urinary tract infections as it contains mucopolysaccharides that can aid in the treatment of interstitial cystitis.
Women who are sexual active or uses a urinary catheter carry a greater risk of contracting UTI, especially those who may be on some sort of anti-suppression therapy that hit the immune system pretty hard .
We love that aloe can kill parasites and reduce inflammation; it’s also rich in vitamin A, C, E, and B12 and contains healing properties that make cells more resistant to certain bacteria and viruses.
3. Pomegranate: Pomegranate juice is another one that is packed with antioxidants like polyphenols that can effectively ease the symptoms of urinary tract infections. This fruit is very rich in vitamin C, but also can be a source for iron and calcium too. They play a key role in preventing bacteria from sticking to the urinary bladder walls. Vitamin C acts as an immune boosting agent that helps fight against infections to facilitate quick recovery from urinary tract infections.
The antioxidants found in these foods also help flush out harmful toxins from the body. The only downside to this could be that some clinical nutritionist warns that drinking juice that contains a lot of antioxidants and vitamins can contribute to weight gain as they may contain a lot of sugar. However, out of these 3 ingredients, the pomegranate is the one that holds the most sugar, but still not enough to be concerned about weight gain. The benefits of all three outweigh that small downside.
Powerful Punch Bladder Juice Recipe
- 1 cup of full strength cranberry juice.
- Blend up your aloe in some spring water, not too much though. Strain it and set aside 1/2 of cup.
- Blend up your pomegranate the same way. strain it and set aside 1/4 of cup.
- Teaspoon of turmeric.
- Mix it all up and drink at room temperature.
You might also be interested in the baking soda recipe.
*Please consult a trained professional prior to making any new dietary changes*
https://blenderizedmeals.com/juicing-for-bladder-health/https://blenderizedmeals.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Juicing-for-Bladder-Health.jpghttps://blenderizedmeals.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Juicing-for-Bladder-Health-150x150.jpgUrinary Tract InfectionJuicing for Bladder HealthEasy Juicing for Bladder Health in 2017 We believe that there are tons of benefits when it comes to the use of natural fruits and plants to minimize the effects of urinary tract infections (UTI), but do these “magic ingredients” actually work? Well, we do know from personal experiences that many...Your Blended Meals firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorBlenderized Meals